Recent content by olsh

  1. O

    Um we gotta be ranked after this right?

    I'm sure it would be helpful for ticket sales, but let's see after the Rutgers game. It's too early to know if Penn State is any good, but they sure weren't yesterday.
  2. O

    Sold Out

    Interesting. There were reports of some long lines etc at concessions and I can imagine given the setup of the stadium, that many were milling about, checking out everything, and still able to see the game from pretty much wherever they were. No idea how attendance will play out - and ticket...
  3. O

    While I normally root for BT against other conferences....

    Sorry, not sad at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy. He left for a conference rival and I'm sure for a nice pay raise. There's obviously incredible respect between Coach Day and our offensive staff, so he's worked his way up to a giant. Good for him. Up to him to earn his time on the field.
  4. O

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. South Dakota State

    This is terrible. Praying. No idea what happened, and couldn't tell from replay.
  5. O

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. South Dakota State

    Was gonna say, I know NOTHING about punting, and it looks off.
  6. O

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. South Dakota State

    Punter was the No. 1 recruit IN THE NATION. He's in his own head so bad now. He's got the kicking yips. Choking so hard, it's sad to watch.
  7. O

    BREAKING: Northwestern adds transfer forward Ryan Soulis from Columbia

    Send the hair to Indiana. Like the size. D it up.
  8. O

    Junior guard Jordan Clayton becomes sixth Wildcat to enter the portal

    Not sure he's going to get paid much more than he'd get here. But I certainly understand why he'd leave.
  9. O

    Back to being noteworthy

    None of that is true - RE Butler, anyway. They've won 7 straight 1st round games, but they are 11-4 in first round games since MM went to a Field of 64+. So yeah, our 3-0 IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. O

    West and Singleton to the portal

    GATO ... YOU DID THIS! I knew there had to be an explanation. Now we know.
  11. O

    Page status?

    We should take money from softball, a perennial Big Ten power, and sometimes national power, as well as lacrosse, which is considered one of the giants in the sport ...... to improve baseball, which has incredible obstacles to overcome, and wrestling, which hasn't been remotely competitive in an...
  12. O

    Back to being noteworthy

    Let's do P5 schools that have never lost in the 1st round.
  13. O

    Thrilled the country has another chance for the FRANCON experience

    I mean Iowa would be the ultimate, but given where the seeding figured to end up, Illinois is a great gift as well. Very happy for Fran. Honestly has to be a really cool thing to bring your alma mater back to a position on the national stage.
  14. O

    Will we accept a Crown bid if offered?

    Can't see it happening. Not the way they discussed post-game after Purdue. It's fine.
  15. O

    Nick Martinelli

    "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was" Now I know ...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act