Recent content by Olivia21?

  1. O

    ICE Week 3

    Coal City 42-7 over Lisle Wilmington 34-14 over Peotone Reed-Custer 28-14 over Streator Manteno 36-0 over Herscher
  2. O

    Seneca and Sandwich to the ICE (ICT?)

    Wonder how this got done? They took off 6 years ago for greener pastures. Burned a lot of bridges!
  3. O

    ICE Week 9

    Before season started I thought this was Coal City's year. Cats are rolling and win by 3 scores.
  4. O

    ICE Week 8

    Awesome they get another game.
  5. O

    ICE Week 8

    I heard RC has a week 9 game against a Chicago school. Only thing I can find is NFHS has a game scheduled for Saturday 12:00
  6. O

    ICE Week 7

    You just described what "Braidwood it up" by coalertown means
  7. O

    ICE Week 7

    Don't know what to make of RC season. I think the new coach has done a decent job. Have been competitive against (non CC & Wilmo tbd) conference. Defense has been solid.
  8. O

    ICE week 6

    Coal City class size isn't one of the biggest. Streator has over 800 kids.
  9. O

    ICE week 6

    The boys on the o-line/d-line showed up today.
  10. O

    ICE week 6

    Felt good about the game but didn't see a "clock". Not sure of Wilmingtons yardage total but couldn't have been more then 50.
  11. O

    ICE Week 4

    That's low!
  12. O

    ICE Week 4

    I'll be the first. Reed-Custer biggest problem is penalties. That's gonna be there down fall. Lots of penalties = coaching = not wi You know and I know Peotone is not gonna be a gague of where they are. Two weeks tells alot of stories!
  13. O

    ICE Week 4

    They are "green" compared to conference
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Michael Jordan makes $10 million commitment to North Carolina School of Social Work
  5. 05 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces $1 million donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital