Recent content by OleMissHouseDad

  1. OleMissHouseDad

    Sorry I didn’t spare you a response @spiritchuck

    Sorry I didn’t spare you a response @spiritchuck
  2. OleMissHouseDad

    I have also seen political things posted today that are negative about one of the most important...

    I have also seen political things posted today that are negative about one of the most important alumni James Meredith. But no one bats an eye at that. It seems that the opinions allowed on this board are only from one direction and that is frustrating.
  3. OleMissHouseDad

    I know FOR A FACT that there are a lot of younger rebels who don’t like posting here because...

    I know FOR A FACT that there are a lot of younger rebels who don’t like posting here because they get bullied by people who have a different opinion. If you want this to last you need a younger audience, and if they can’t get in organically they will fight their way in. I am not the only one who...
  4. OleMissHouseDad

    I do not mean to pick fights but I will defend myself against anyone and defend what I believe...

    I do not mean to pick fights but I will defend myself against anyone and defend what I believe is right. Sometimes they may be through sarcasm and sometimes it may not be. But I am tired of seeing people on this board bully people out of sharing a dissenting opinion. I will never feel bad about...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football USC at Penn State Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 College Football Playoff ESPN ranks Top 25 teams with highest chance to make College Football Playoff after Week 5