Recent content by olemissboy30

  1. O

    GW Wins Averett 7 on 7

    The only player on GW with a publicly announced offer is Worm with a PWO to Liberty.
  2. O

    GW Wins Averett 7 on 7

    2022 WR Shyheim Watlington transferred to Reidsville. Had 4 rec for 104 yards in the State Semi vs Salem. 9 rec for 151 yards total for the regular season and post season. Yes @ Nation Ford in SC
  3. O

    Rustburg

  4. O

    Willie Edmunds to Youngstown State

    I don’t think he’s publicly announced it yet
  5. O

    GW-Danville Signing Day

  6. O

    Lord Botetourt at Lafayette for Title

    Lafayette up 20-13 4:00 left in 4Q.
  7. O

    Transfer Bowl

    LB wins 24-22 😳
  8. O

    Transfer Bowl

    Both were out last week and they still won 55-0
  9. O

    Transfer Bowl

    I have LB by 14. LCA is a solid team I just don’t think their defense can stop LB. I am pumped to see Rice vs Givens though. Not often we have the chance to see 2 5 stars from Southern VA match up. Do Rice and Givens play any defense or are they just on O-Line?
  10. O

    Salem/GW

    Back to the game...
  11. O

    4D Playoffs

    Mix of both. Botty is really really good and playing them first game was really good learning experience for GW.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'