Recent content by Ole Tom

  1. O

    Project 2025 is proposing extreme govt concentration of power

    Anyone who read that entirely boring term paper is lost. TI is a sports forum.
  2. O

    Trump Administration Accomplishments

    I am sure this thread-long litany of facts, opinions, BS, and gospel truths have changed a lot of minds here on TI. Well, actually no. But it was a good time waster for all who posted anything, including me.
  3. O

    Caitlyn Clark assaulted...

    I watched a lot of girls church league basketball when my daughter was playing. My daughter was a mean brute under the basket and I liked that. I watched a girls high school game once. Pretty sure that was it for me. It would be a bit embarrassing if the next Caitlin Clark was a Clemson...
  4. O

    Caitlyn Clark assaulted...

    Seems to me that lots of men hate Clark because she is a woman playing ball and making great money in endorsements. I would bet $1000 to a donut Clark isn’t close to the smuggest, most arrogant money making athlete in the world nor close to the top jock that the media fell in love with and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class