Recent content by oldwell

  1. oldwell

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Wish we played today
  2. oldwell

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    That was still happening as of 2016-2020. Probably still today too. Teams “work” men’s basketball games for money. Now, I completely understand the economics argument. At the same time, there’s just a lot of wasteful spending that can be cut.
  3. oldwell

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Right the Olympic programs don’t actually cost a ton. When I was at Carolina, I was a student manager for an Olympics team. It’s not glamourous. Football wastes a lot. They stay in a hotel for camp and before everyone home football game. Is that really necessary? I would say no.
  4. oldwell

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Correct - Olympic sports are the backbone of this university
  5. oldwell

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Great road win! Joschi is elite
  6. oldwell

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    Yes - John Hopkins.
  7. oldwell

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    That’s true
  8. oldwell

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Yeah, I do agree they do pump up others. I was at the MSU game, so wasn’t aware of that specifically. It was nice that during our game against Duke they did recognize we had so many players out though. Just made it sweeter.
  9. oldwell

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Dominating so far. Up 4 in the 3rd set. Up 2-0 in the match.
  10. oldwell

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I think they’re just trying reading off their notes during a blowout. Kathy’s obviously a Tar Heel, so she might just shy away to appear to not be biased.
  11. oldwell

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Oh right - I had forgotten about the the concussion. Those can be pesky.
  12. oldwell

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Blum & Summer!!
  13. oldwell

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Stratton hurt?
  14. oldwell

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Announcers just said Malone might be out for a month
  15. oldwell

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Bellaaaa
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'