Recent content by oldsica99

  1. O

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    Maybe he was trying to give them better field position, but I do know Provy new HC has done similar to schools up by more Ask Hyde Park Von Steuben Chicago vocational Leo Brooks I know there are a few more schools that the score was ran up. Can dish it out but can’t take it.
  2. O

    What Game are you Most Interested in this Upcoming Weekend?

    I think so as well but I’m sure there was some input for this week’s game plan.
  3. O

    What Game are you Most Interested in this Upcoming Weekend?

    Curious to see who’s calling MC’s defense?! I think Provy will be shocked to see
  4. O

    What’s did we learn week 6!?!?!

    How good is Morris QB? Looks legit on film, bigger than most defensive linemen in 4A. They’re not far off defensively from what I’ve seen. With a few tweaks and utilizing some of the other guys on a deep roster, I think they could slow either of them down.
  5. O

    What’s did we learn week 6!?!?!

    As a former coach I’d like to see how Rochester installs their offense. One of the top offensive minds in the game. If Coach Leonard ever has a clinic send it my way please lol
  6. O

    What’s did we learn week 6!?!?!

    I think Montini is just as strong as last year, a little different CCL schedule makes a difference. Watched a few games online and definitely need to clean up a few things defensively. Morris will be right there as though and will be looking for rematch as well.
  7. O

    What’s did we learn week 6!?!?!

    Don’t use a break through banner for your players to run through on Homecoming. Been a strange year for St Laurence Morris looks good, big 4A school but I think Rochester and Montini will have something to say, I like Dixon as well in 4A That special teams matter, ask MC about BR’s average...
  8. O

    Morris 76 Ottaws 0 F

    Like I said some scores are going to happen. Throw an incomplete pass, it will eat up at least 2 minutes each play on a running clock. Hopefully those younger players got the experience they needed to make a strong playoff push
  9. O

    Morris 76 Ottaws 0 F

    And people wonder why teams are forfeiting and shutting down their seasons. I understand some scores will just happen but 76? What does that prove
  10. O

    MC at BR

    Thought Badke was 2027? Very solid tackler and quick though. Edit: he is 2028
  11. O

    MC at BR

    Back 7 are definitely having some issues in the pass coverage, shockingly a few D1 talent and committed I believe. Safety is playing LB as well. Will be a tough matchup for sure, MC’s quick game beat Rice last year and think the same will happen this year. Will be there around 3pm to get a spot...
  12. O

    MC at BR

    No way they will, everyone will be standing on top of each other, like the game last year at MC.
  13. O

    What did we learn week 5!?!?!

    1. I think Naz wins regardless 6. Playoff expansion will only help the private schools even more. On top of that, you can have potential player injuries. Some of these matchups will not be good. 7. Rockford Boylan’s decline in enrollment has hit hard over the past few years 10 years ago they...
  14. O

    Rice 63 ND 28

    63-28 crazy score, can the Dons make a run in 6A like a few years ago
  15. O

    Providence @ Nazareth

    I think “officially” he is on leave for incident with his school keys and I think the OC took over as well. Would make an interesting story if it happen. But I think you are right both would be south bracket Fenwick always has a great game plan, and will be tough game. Same with Iggy
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 College Business North Carolina urges legislators to avoid conference realignment restrictions in Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending