Recent content by OldSchoolCoach

  1. O

    Feeto's Friday Upset Special

    Wheaton North over Batavia
  2. O

    Feeto's Friday Upset

    Is this an upset? Seems like its going to be a pretty good game.
  3. O

    Feeto's Friday Upset

    Wheaton South over Wheaton North
  4. O

    LORDDDDDDD I MISS FEETO.....

    Homewood-Flossmoor over LWE!
  5. O

    CS8 Predictions Week 2

    The Batavia v Rochester game. Do you really think it will be "this" close? Comparing week 1 opponents, I feel Batavia had the tougher matchup with Maine South being a lot more dynamic compared to Moline. This is in no disrespect to Rochester, because they are extremely well coached. This feels...
  6. O

    Biggest Surprises & Disappointments week 1

    I wouldn't say a big surprise, but Kankakee over Edwardsville with that margin of victory was a surprise to me. Mahomet-Seymour handling Morton fairly easily. They shut down there top receiver and there offense moved the ball on them with ease.
  7. O

    Feeto not here so..........

    Not sure if I could call these upsets. These are pretty solid large school programs.
  8. O

    Its finally here fellas

    I've always wondered why Freshman do not play before Varsity games for smaller schools. I get it if its a raining game and do not want to mess up of the field before the varsity game. I think it would be pretty fun for Freshman to have a little bit of the varsity experience. Another plus is that...
  9. O

    Who Is Your Second Favorite Team to Follow? Or Huddle App Favorite Teams?

    Maine South Glenbard West Lake Zurich Cary Grove Prairie Ridge
  10. O

    Batavia vs. Maine South

    Pretty exciting match up Week 1. I haven't seen much chatter about this game. 2 very good programs that have never faced before. Batavia has a lot of fire power returning on offense and a solid group of seniors returning on defense. Not sure how much Maine South returns. I know they have a...
  11. O

    IC Expansion?

    Again just a rumor because they don't want to be success factored.
  12. O

    IC Expansion?

    I thought I heard they could be closing? Or was this just the wrestling team going to disband?
  13. O

    Scheduling w/Split Conferences

    Very understandable as it is growing tougher and tougher to find non-conference games. I know us folk on here like to use it as a measuring stick heading into the playoffs because some conferences are weaker than others and its hard to judge the closed conferences.
  14. O

    Scheduling w/Split Conferences

    Question for the group. Does the IHSA allow for schedules to be TBD for week 9 if a large conference decided to have split divisions, but then at week 9 have a cross-conference "championship"? Essentially an East/West or North/South would playing against the other division during week 9...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas