Recent content by oldfan123

  1. O

    Rockford Christian Life Ends Season

    I mean if you can’t even field a 8 man team it’s time to hang it up. I have more respect for a team such as Ottawa who almost gives up 80 vs Morris as opposed to schools like Wheeling who quit
  2. O

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    I’m surprised ET didn’t flush this thread. Speaking of flush the White Sox bullpen stinks like the stuff that goes in the toilet that needs to be flushed. They are finished
  3. O

    CPL PICK'Em Week 8! The 3:45 Fall Kickoffs are here!!!

    I heard they both are great to use when you fish
  4. O

    Feeto's Friday Upset Special

    Maine North Norsemen. Field is no longer
  5. O

    If the playoffs began on 10/9

    St.Laurence in 8A is some ********
  6. O

    What Happened to Phillips?

    I know Gordon Tech was open when Weber closed but I meant if Weber were open today I wonder if that would cut into DePaul
  7. O

    What Happened to Phillips?

    Do you think Hales closing helped Leo? Weber closing helped DePaul?
  8. O

    What Happened to Phillips?

    Phillips got away with what Jackie Robinson West didn’t ;)
  9. O

    What did we learn week 7!?!?!

    Oak Lawn still can’t win the big games. St. Laurence isn’t done yet. Anybody missing Gately Dogs?
  10. O

    What Football has lost and what the 40 and Under's will never know

    Any old time South Suburban football fans remember Joe Predicto?
  11. O

    Richards vs Oak Lawn.....gut wrenching ending

    Oak Lawn is the drizzling craps. 1 & done in the playoffs. I took up for them last year & this year & they are the drizzling craps.
  12. O

    Football officials - CPS

    I wish I were there!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury