Recent content by oldburkeman

  1. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    Law May be on to something, he’s leading in the picks. Rolling that dice hard on WI.
  2. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    A game like that every single XP could critically matter. If they played 5 times in a row EL would prob win 3 or 4 of em. WI still a force that’ll give Hickory the best game since South Point
  3. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    Good rundown mgore. I hope your not as critical on my take ha ha. I'm still picking Hickory and said before and forgot to say that WI was not tested til EL but Id say Maiden gave them some test in that shutout, and EL could have and prob should have won in a CLOSE one. They had some missed...
  4. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    Best 2 examples of why some games dont play out on paper, lets take a Burke history lesson shall we: Freedom/East Burke 1998- long story short Freedom had CRUSHED teams that shut out EB during the season, CRUSHED a Watauga team that EB just barley got away with a win...on paper this match up...
  5. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    My choice of Hickory. I hadn't seen em on youtube yet, can't see em taking state due to the South Point loss and having alittle bit of a time with Maiden although not taking anything from Maiden, but this game... Slight favors. Not saying they will be a good gate sale cause people just dont turn...
  6. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    East Lincoln- I wouldn't leave Dollar in the game long unless they concerned bout Stats. He built that at WI game I'd say Bunker Hill- not sure why most people thus far picked Newton unless BH got a star player out. I guess i'll be different and eat crow maybe Bandys- could go either way if Agee...
  7. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Depends on how good Hickory’s run D is I would imagine
  8. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    I never lost faith in ole Maiden. Was this game on FFN or be on a YouTube playback?
  9. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Let me know,. Also Burns in a down to the wire 1 point over Cramer. I called the close ones. Fellas I think I found a team thats prob as bad as Highland Tech and I never thought it could be possible- North Wilkes got destroyed tonight 56 to 0 by Ashe County. Ashe County is awful, very awful lol
  10. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    North couldn't hold, Guess Foard won? Lincolnton didnt score 100 but I trust everyone got playing time Nail bitter EL game just like I said. Hot one in Hick town next friday, I'll prob be there, any posters wanna come say hey please do Burns/Cramer updates?
  11. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Any quick draw posters got the conference scores?
  12. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Might make number 5 or 6 in the overall series
  13. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Good night to you as well thanks for the commentating. Guess Hibriten has alot to get ready for in Nov
  14. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    I miss all the good ones
  15. O

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Newton 20- North 14, so much for that but i picked Newton anyway 41-14 Freedom, even worse than I thought. Tuscola pulling back in a shootout. Scorestream dont update worth a crap but tonight they are better. more to come
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Announcer Schedule: Broadcasters for top Week 6 games