Recent content by OldBlueNuts

  1. O

    Can you imagine a time (Indiana)

    Maybe the best line on RR EVER!
  2. O

    Coach K, QUIT RUINING COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!

    Coach K just rolls out balls... . This post was edited on 4/10 10:33 PM by OldBlueNuts
  3. O

    *** Photoshop *** What Car Should Willie Have Purchased?

    No time to drop Willie in, but this is what I envision him riding around in.......
  4. O

    Marcus Lee is returning

    Glad to hear it! .
  5. O

    How to Fix Officiating?

    I thought officiating was already "fixed"...
  6. O

    W v. D game thread

    Do Winslow and Cook do each other's hair? -
  7. O

    Cards Land Graduate Transfer

    So is he a Louisville Man or isn't he? -
  8. O

    Do I wear my UK gear

    Wait, are you telling me that there is clothing that is not blue with KENTUCKY on it?? ~
  9. O

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    I like the pace! ~
  10. O

    Wisconsin fans

    Cheap rent -all utilities paid in their heads. ~
  11. O

    Is this Tyus Jones?

    I have never seen them in the same room together OP. ~
  12. O

    TNT Team Stream

    Yep...no offense here. I actually thought you were joking. ~
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football