Recent content by OldAndInTheWay

  1. O

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    N Not free where I live!
  2. O

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    Where I live I can not watch for free!
  3. O

    Mitchell Mesenbrink interview

    Recently, I was reading some of the writings of the psychiatrist Dr. Carl Jung. One of his most famous quotes left me speechless when I read it. He said, "People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own soul." Jung made me realize that the triathlons and...
  4. O

    Mitchell Mesenbrink interview

    I can definitely identify with the curse aspect of working to achieve difficult goals. In 1988 I finished 8th in the world championship in triathlon in Perth, Australia. For a whole year prior to that race I was completely committed mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially. There was...
  5. O

    Five in Five - What Might That Look Like?

    Could these new rules also mean that Ono would have another year? Can someone do an evaluation of our overall roster and recruits and how many years each of them would have left? Unfortunately, I don't have all the information or time to do that.
  6. O

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    Massage therapy and CST are as different as night and day. I'll try to be as brief as I can in explaining the principles of CST. The spinal fluid is produced in the ventricles of the brain, bathes the bones of the cranium and the entire spine, and eventually is absorbed along the spinal nerves...
  7. O

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    It is good to know that. I'm anxious to see how many Keyboard Warriors here will now call CST or Dan Monthley a quack.
  8. O

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    Absolutely the placebo effect is real. But that does not in any way mean that cranial sacral therapy itself is not valid or effective.
  9. O

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    Your uninformed response seems to show the limit of relying on AI searches for valid information. I, on the other hand, have literally thousands of hours of cranial sacral therapy experiences with classroom study, research, teaching, practice, and completing treatments on hundreds of...
  10. O

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    I always try to be careful not to criticize something I know nothing about because it makes me look stupid. How about you?
  11. O

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    I think people that have had concussions need to understand the anatomy of the skull. It is comprised of a series of bones and all of them should move (opening and closing) according to the rhythmic rise and fall of the spinal fluid. The bones never stay still, just ask a brain surgeon if that...
  12. O

    POTUS executive order -- 5 total years + 1 transfer limit starting Aug 1?

    The effective date of this executive order is August 1st. Assuming it survives a court challenge, does that mean that Shane Van Ness will not be eligible next year because he has already completed his 5 years?
  13. O

    2026 NCAA Championship Session IV Thread

    Regarding Corby2s constant judgment of others the Stoic philosophy views habitual judging of others as a foolish waste of energy and a sign of personal insecurity. Constantly judging others often stems from a self-righteous sense of superiority and does not actually solve any problems. It...
  14. O

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    A shot to the jewels story: Back in the early '80s I was a D1 assistant coach to Jerry Swope at Millersville...We had a real stud named Mike Connor who got a real hard shot to the jewels during a match. The gym was silent as Connor rolled around the mat in pain. Swope yelled at Connor from the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit