Recent content by OKLALionsFan

  1. OKLALionsFan

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    I’d root for Pitt against Texas or ND. Otherwise, go Hokies.
  2. OKLALionsFan

    Big Day for me tomorrow

    I grew up around the corner from Taladays. Matt is. A hell of a guitar player. My brother played with him in a band. Nope. Speaking relationship. We’re not drinking buddies or anything. That won’t happen. I’m all in for Matt Campbell.
  3. OKLALionsFan

    Big Day for me tomorrow

    I’ll be at the Wisconsin game tomorrow and it will be my first Penn State game live since the 2019 Cotton Bowl and my first home game in about 25 years. A combination of age, health, distance and raising kids has prevented me from getting back for a home game. I’m 75 now, grew up in Punxsutawney...
  4. OKLALionsFan

    2026 Steelers Thread

    I thought that McCarthy was pretty cavalier about not playing his starters in the pre season .. I’m ok with that IF they come out ready to play week one. Clearly that wasn’t the case yesterday. I’m not confident that weeks three and beyond will be better. They need a lot of fixing. Training...
  5. OKLALionsFan

    OT: Houston trip

    I can remember when the Astrodome opened to a lot of hoopla about it being the 8th wonder of the world. Seeing it next to the new stadium it looks tiny.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit