I am home and hopefully for awhile . I was able to subscribe to ESPN+ on firestick, so looking forward to TU games. I will miss the crowd at the stadium and the coneys before the game(heartburn). Go Cane from a tulsa fan(not an alumni)! I just like college FB, so i support TU when I can. First...
Come on Tulsa and help us with your presence. I will have to watch on ESPN+ and i am grieving as I will miss the crowd noise after each score. TD passes right in front of me on southwest goal line. Go Cane!!!
Been to all 3. Fayetteville has steep hills. Walked over 1 mile to game at Norman. Great parking spot at Stillwater. It was so hot fans were falling like flies. Stadium had no air flow. Such are the memories. Go Cane! Let's have a great season.
Do you think his elevation to head ball coach exposed his incompetence, but he was a competent assistant? Some of us including me can get in over our head (pay grade). Go Cane!!!