Recent content by okiecowboy

  1. O

    Memorable NCAA Wrestling Tournaments

    Hey! Oberebro, you are an excellent writer and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your above posts. Hope you take your computer to Las Vegas and will report back on the matches. I am expecting OSU to do very well out there. I will be interested to see how aggressive the guys wrestle.
  2. O

    Bedlam

    ATT 675 Fox southwest My earlier post was incorrect. Sorry
  3. O

    Bedlam

  4. O

    Bedlam

    ATT will broadcast on 649 at FSSHD at 1:00 pm
  5. O

    Bedlam

  6. O

    Heavy

    OSUMatFan: Perhaps 197 guys have a lot of athletic ability and therefore can master more complex moves that give them an advantage over the heavier guys that usually are much slower, don't have equal athletic ability and in many cases the body type to drop in low on a double leg or single leg...
  7. O

    Heavy

  8. O

    Jim Jordan ignores molestation in Ohio State wrestling program.

    Oberebo: The voice of reason! I am looking forward to seeing a highly competitive team emerge this upcoming season. I just hope we can get out best guys fitted into their best weight. Jim Jordon is a red meat, the sky is falling type of politician that has not done anything to promote the...
  9. O

    OK State vs. Missouri

    Anyone know how serious the injury to Jacobe Smith was? I was really concerned that John made him take the bottom after his injury. The Missouri kid rode the leg pretty hard. I feel like John should have been more concerned with protecting the leg and let Jacobe take neutral. Where are the...
  10. O

    Rule for stopping match, i.e., Kindig

    mrsokstatefan, thanks for posting the rules. It is clear to me that Cale had the right to challenge and the ref. made the correct calll in stopping the match and reviewing the takedown.
  11. O

    Rule for stopping match, i.e., Kindig

    Thanks, this confirms my original thought that Kindig had complete control on the fireman's. Beitz then proceeded to fall flat on his back. I know the ref saw this; therefore, I remain perplexed as to why this is not a takedown.
  12. O

    Rule for stopping match, i.e., Kindig

    I was hoping someone knew the rules on when a coach can stop a match and would share by posting. Guess, I will have to try and download them and figure it out myself.
  13. O

    pitt panthers

    Perhaps, I was dreaming, but I have seen some great OSU wrestling at Nationals over the past several years under John Smith. Last year's Nationals was really exciting. I also sometime feel that the coaches could tweak this or that during the season to lend more excitement; of course, I am not...
  14. O

    worst arse stomping in GIA history

    I don't know if anyone noticed, but I thought Iowa was very aggressive and showed a lot of good technique; something we lacked, exception Alex.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit