Recent content by OK-AG04

  1. O

    wrestle off's

    Exactly! 133 isn't his weight. Hell, I'm not even sure that 141 is either.
  2. O

    (3) OK State v. (5) UNI

    The weight cut is killin’ Hughes.
  3. O

    Crystal Ball - Oklahoma State

    Huge cuts, especially in the smaller weights, tend to not work well. I really and truly hope I’m wrong.
  4. O

    Next Years Lineup

    Really interested to see Carroll in orange as well, but am curious whether the cut to 197 is too much. Heard that it was tough for him to make 214 at the Trials. Not gospel by any means, just heard it, so no knowledge of its accuracy. Anyone here know??
  5. O

    Assistant Coaches

    I don't know, man. Obviously, DT knows TG as a person and coach. But TG makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
  6. O

    NO. 11 OKLAHOMA STATE VS. NO. 18 OKLAHOMA

    Joined the match late. Who is the color guy on the broadcast? PBP is calling him "coach", and it took about 2 minutes to hear that he is a monster sooner homer, but I have no idea who it is.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade