Recent content by oh yeah

  1. O

    OT: My dog only piss with his right leg up...

    Well seeing as how we’ve gone down different paths with this thread, I’ll get back to the original question. Yes they are right or left legged. It’s about 50/50 with right legged a little more represented
  2. O

    What's your expectation for Kamario?

    If he truly is a five star quarterback, we should have a winning record. Its amazing how good your team is when you have a really good qb
  3. O

    OT: Transition from Candence to Huntington.

    Got all my accounts finally moved this week to a local bank. I started out with Bancorpsouth and over the years, I went from earning decent interest to the account costing me money because of fees. Never once did I get any info that my account set up was changing. And the customer service at...
  4. O

    USA soccer post.

    I got in to Atlanta on the secondary market for under $200. But obviously it’s not the greatest seats in the house. And its Morocco/haiti. At least Morocco has some decent players. It’s one of those, you do it because when will the next opportunity come, but definitely surprised at the ticket...
  5. O

    We Win Rubber Match - Ticket to OKC Punched

    Thanks for the updates. I wasn’t going to turn it on either even though I really wanted to see it happen but more than that I didn’t want to see an Oklahoma come back.
  6. O

    Well why are we starting Tomas tomorrow.

    I’d say it’s the rest thing. He would get extra rest before the regional if you pitch him now. Or I guess you could pitch him again if you advance far enough.
  7. O

    We play on Thursday night in the quaterfinals for a national championship...

    I would assume espn+. I know cracked racquets you tube has covered most of the previous rounds.
  8. O

    State tennis comes from 0-3 down to win 4-3 vs #4 Stanford

    Didn’t we lose 1-4 to Virginia on Saturday? I mean from what I see, UVA is ranked no. 1.
  9. O

    Super Bowl Thread...

    We gonna see a kicker get mvp? I mean Myers has most of his teams points.
  10. O

    Did keeping Lemonis too long have a silver lining?

    I Think it’s pretty ironic that the guy that made a questionable coaching decision against us, that led to our greatest season, now has the opportunity to get us another great season at some point.
  11. O

    OT: Anyone using openlibrary.org ?

    I use it all the time for audiobooks. The limit used to be 4 check outs (e-book or audiobook) a month for the app, or maybe just my library, but it has increased now to 8.
  12. O

    Dak starred in the most watched regular season NFL game of all time

    Amazing what happens when you aren't up against the Egg Bowl!
  13. O

    State vs 16 Iowa St. on ESPNU

    We’re getting bk whopper Wednesday ads non stop on the espn app.
  14. O

    The refs cost us this game***

    Well today’s referee is an ole miss alum, so we had no shot either way
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.