Recent content by OGcrestman

  1. O

    Gaston County

    What a second half domination. You can tell who has the better coaching staff.
  2. O

    Gaston County

    Historically who has had more post season success? Answer: Crest convincingly. Titles: Crest 7 SP 4. Championship appearances: Crest 11 SP 5. Overall playoff record: Crest 80-32 SP 65-31.
  3. O

    KTC BROADCASTING

    How are they going to survive without Pete's Fish Box? I did hear they are opening another fish place there.
  4. O

    KTC BROADCASTING

    Noting like talking about a video nobody can see. SMH. Did anybody listen last week? Was there any reaction?
  5. O

    KTC BROADCASTING

    Wow I was wondering why he wasn't on there anymore! How pathetic.
  6. O

    KTC BROADCASTING

    Yep. I still think it’s a shame Degree only saw his son play when they played Shelby. Somebody should ask him about that.
  7. O

    KTC BROADCASTING

    KTC is a total clown show. You guys should listen in to their Saturday morning show on the Cherrville station. Hastings is in rare form on that show. He always tries to mention his glory days as a Bessemer City QB and point guard. I’ve never heard so many sports takes be flat out wrong and...
  8. O

    Football Cleveland County

    Kid that took his number looked good Friday. Also I could see Carter Glenn filling the role Jason Black had last year.
  9. O

    Football Cleveland County

    Why would we want to be Shelby? We win real state titles, not JV ones. Those 4A titles we won are equal to about 10 of those piss ant ones you love to brag about. Shelby is a long way from classy, unless you consider #4 classy. Also, didn't some Shelby player stomp on one of our guys a few...
  10. O

    Football Cleveland County

    Maybe they will sit him out of a scrimmage next year to teach him a lesson.
  11. O

    Football Cleveland County

    Some of those guys on FB think you're supposed to throw the ball every play. Just no concept of reality at all.
  12. O

    J.M. Robinson vs A.C. Reynold’s

    JM. Looks like Maiden dominated ACR.
  13. O

    Football Cleveland County

    I heard Degree and immediately turned it off. Is anything good on KTC? I feel dumber every time I listen to them. The only good announces are the Shelby and Crest guys.
  14. O

    Football Cleveland County

    KTC continues to be a joke. Their hatred of CC teams gets worse every year.
  15. O

    Gaston County

    They do have a pretty good steakhouse.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'