Recent content by OffensiveCoordinator

  1. O

    bet the farm, the cows, your wife and kids....

    Illinois -24 at home against Louisiana Lafayette (USM killed ULALA like 56-10) Also: Kansas +3.5 USC -10.5 UGA -7 Mid Ten St +16.5 Wisconsin -2
  2. O

    The Official Wednesday Prediciton Thread.........

    We will be down 27-13 with 6 minutes left at their 10 yd line and kick a field goal instead of going for the TD
  3. O

    Betting question

    Yea I really like the Oklahoma game too. It seems like every time I see East Carolina play good it's at home though, and I don't have it in front of me but I think that's where there game vs West Virginia is this weekend. Surely they wont win two big games in a row
  4. O

    Betting question

    I figured if he can call himself an OC why can't I
  5. O

    Betting question

    Any gamblers out there wanna throw some good bets for this weekend at me? I don't see many games that excite me, but for some reason I like USM + 17.5. Thoughts?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season