Recent content by OAMC99

  1. O

    Other notable results and news

    Agreed. He is just a "Can't Get Right" kid unfortunately.
  2. O

    ***UPDATED*** '27, '26 & '25 Commits / Rankings (Page 1)

    2027 does not look so great. Are we locked into all of them? Not trying to be a jerk or negative but statistically speaking those rankings won't work for what we are trying to accomplish. Is it a depth building situation with how much talent we already have on board?
  3. O

    Football season is over ... ahh ... wait a minute ...

    They're all idiots. Sorry you had to do that. Maddening.
  4. O

    Football season is over ... ahh ... wait a minute ...

    Who hated Holder? Yes he was a royal prick but he was the best AD ever by far.
  5. O

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    This is a very good post. I agree and especially in the brutal sport of wrestling. To maintain the amount of discipline it takes to stay at that level of elite is insane. Year-round. Conditioning can slip in a week or two. Diet can be jacked up with one bad week/weekend. Every single meal...
  6. O

    FLO's First College Rankings

    Correct. I knew that and mistakenly typed redshirt. I think it's a smart move. Y'all don't need him this year. Some other interesting log jams at Penn State as well - Joe Sealy? We are starting to have them too. And we're definitely going to have to get creative starting next year. Good...
  7. O

    FLO's First College Rankings

    I agree with this. The new talent just seems to be light years better. I will be very surprised if Jamison can A) make 141 and B) beat out a Raney Brother for that spot. I think Jax will make the move to 141 next year. And that is when we are going to have a Raney Brother problem. And sorry...
  8. O

    FLO's First College Rankings

    Absolute insanity. How tall is Jax? He looks taller than most of the other 133lbers. The only one I would really want to avoid is Bassett. But damn they're all so good. It will be interesting to see Jax vs Blaze in folkstyle. It's going to be a really fun year for the fans.
  9. O

    FLO's First College Rankings

    You're so right. After being one of the toughest weight classes last year, 141 doesn't look all that bad this year. It will be interesting to see if any of the 133 Hammers moves up because there is a crazy logjam of talent there. I assume Ono will be at 141.
  10. O

    FLO's First College Rankings

    Just saw Jayden James is going to redshirt at Penn State this year. So that likely means Kasak at 157, PJ Duke at 165, and Mesinbrink at 174. Which I think is really good for us. Can Lockett beat Duke? Certainly a better chance than Mesinbrink. I now think 165 is wide open. We COULD win 125...
  11. O

    FLO's First College Rankings

    We should definitely score more points at 165 and 174. However, we will likely lose points at 141 but that may be offset by the gain at 149 with Vega moving up. 285 I would put at a push right now. 184 I have no idea. It's such a tough weight. We could have a damn good wrestler there and not...
  12. O

    Just Curious

    What offense?
  13. O

    FLO's First College Rankings

    How cool is it to see Konnor "Big Comanche" Doucet ranked #1 at Heavyweight?!? I don't think anyone could have predicted that! And here we are arguing about whether or not he will be the starter. Pretty dang awesome... :giggle:
  14. O

    FLO's First College Rankings

    FLO just released their preseason college rankings. 125: Spratley 6th (Lilledahl 1st) 133: Forrest 1st 141: Unranked (Stanich 1st) 149: Vega 1st 157: Robideau 1st 165: Lockett 4th (Duke 1st) 174: Facundo 14th (Mesenbrink 1st) 184: Ryder 8th (McEnelly 1st) 197: Merrill 2nd (Barr 1st) 285...
  15. O

    Just Curious

    I am going to end up being very wrong about the Ferraris. I was all doom and gloom when they left and thought they'd win 5 or 6 more national championships between them. I would be surprised if they get one now with how tough 184 is.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida