Recent content by o_runningback43

  1. o_runningback43

    Homer @ Hartington-Newcastle

    I’m sure SSC would love to have that many kids out for football. Percentages of students out for activities will always be higher in a smaller school. To me it’s crazy that Homer has that few of kids out for football. Wasn’t that long ago that their numbers were good.
  2. o_runningback43

    Homer @ Hartington-Newcastle

    NSAA has their boy enrollment at 45.
  3. o_runningback43

    2025-26 NSAA Cup Winners

    I believe they use the volleyball classifications for this for some reason. There are C-2 schools for football and boys basketball that are listed as class D
  4. o_runningback43

    Football Head Football Coaching Changes

    Really big shoes to fill.
  5. o_runningback43

    Football Head Football Coaching Changes

    Chad's been on staff there for a long time. He's coached in 4 C-2 finals. 2001 as an assistant coach, 2009, 2014, and 2022 as a head coach. 21 trips to the playoffs as a head coach. Darn good coach and deserved better.
  6. o_runningback43

    Basketball Coaches

    He's still the Superintendent in Bloomfield.
  7. o_runningback43

    State Basketball question

    The C-1 and C-2 consolation games that I have attended have all been very competitive. Western Nebraska schools tend to have larger crowds than the eastern schools do for those games.
  8. o_runningback43

    State Basketball question

    They didn’t have interest in playing an extra game after losing in the semi finals. I went to a class A third place game once. Neither coach seemed to care about the game and the players treated it like the NBA all star game. I did get to see a lot of dunks though.
  9. o_runningback43

    Basketball D1 Boys

    That Wausa and Lutheran High game will be an interesting one. I think Lutheran High finds a way to win it.
  10. o_runningback43

    Basketball C2 Boys

    Your C2-5 prediction didn’t pan out.
  11. o_runningback43

    Football 2026 & 2027 Football Schedules Released

    Hopefully the 8 man Kickoff Classic will go on for many years.
  12. o_runningback43

    Football NSAA Football 2026 & 2027 District Assignments

    I think it'll be interesting to see how the Sioux Falls schools will do against Omaha schools. My gut tells me that the Omaha teams will beat them pretty bad.
  13. o_runningback43

    Football 2026 & 2027 NSAA Football Classifications

    I don't have any documentation or anything, but the Gridiron was a group of teams that were ineligible for the playoffs. This was back when the schools set their own schedule and some of those schools had enrollments for 11 man football but chose to play 8 man football because their conference...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set