Recent content by o_LandDawg

  1. O

    **PGB Memorial Fantasy Football League***

    Is this the lettuce patch from last couple years? If so, then Ill play again this year.
  2. O

    OT - White Trash Food Peculiarities

    I still eat pear salads & potted meat.
  3. O

    Anybody know what's going on in Starkville this morning?

    Heard everyone ordered out of Kroger. All entrances blocked to the complex. SPD says bomb threat.
  4. O

    Former Ole Miss Coach stays in character

    Nope. That’s a potato sandwich that you’re drenching in some modified version of comeback sauce. That thing doesn’t deserve the right to use an acronym that would associate it with a BLT.
  5. O

    OT: Crossbow

    Just bc it’s 415 ft/sec, I would go with that Killer Instinct. As a longtime compound shooter, that’s amazing to me. Don’t know anything about them but they have decent reviews & are listed in several articles for best value for their price.
  6. O

    OT: Buying Land in MS

    I work for First South Farm Credit. We are an the largest agricultural lender in the state. One of our main focuses being recreational/investment timberland financing. You definitely want to look at an ag lender. Our terms, down payments and rates almost always beat commercial banks. Ive been...
  7. O

    PAT MCAFEE ROOLZ ON COLLEGE GAMEDAY

    I can see where he isn’t for everybody, but he not trying to be cool. That’s his personality. I’ve been listening to him since the pat McAfee show 1.0 & he is exact same as always.
  8. O

    Alright Pack, I’m in a predicament

    Just ran your scenario by my wife & she agrees that you should go to your friends wedding. My wife has a brother & I’m pretty close to my BIL, but we both say you have to stick to the original commitment.
  9. O

    45k maybe. Upper decks are 30~40% maybe.

    Thanks for not blowing you whole day you lil b**ch!
  10. O

    Ticket question for football

    Club level & scoreboard club work just fine with a screen shot. 1st hand experience.
  11. O

    Pine Grove Patch Fantasy League

    NVM. I found the signup thread on the app.
  12. O

    Pine Grove Patch Fantasy Football League Check In

    Is this Lettuce Patch Part Deux? If so, I’m in. RIP PGB
  13. O

    New Orleans Breakers

    Just turned it on for the 1st time. Osirus Mitchell with 3 catches in last 5 plays.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota