Recent content by o_etowncatfan

  1. O

    Why no universal basketball?

    Curious mind. How many years do a college basketball last before they change it out for a new one??? New ones to start each year? Are the ones used at the start of the NCAA Tournament Brand New Balls??
  2. O

    Should be working now

    I am a HOB Premium Member yet I can’t see any Premium Content. They want me to register and pay $119. I just paid my yearly subscription to Cats Illustrated 2 months ago. What do I need to do??
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting New LSU offer shakes up the recruitment of blue-chip QB Tristin Gaines -- and upcoming visit plans
  5. 05 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games