Recent content by o_dawgflo

  1. O

    Where were you

    Coach Albritton's 11th grade class, second period I believe.
  2. O

    At what point can colleges start trading players?

    All you would need to do is have every school with 3 types of classes in one semester: 1. A full semester long class, 2. A first eight-week class, 3. second eight-week class. Trade deadline by the end of the first eight weeks and they enroll in a full schedule for the second eight weeks at the...
  3. O

    Time to assign Coach O'Connor a letter grade

    Don't care about SEC standings, especially when that many make it to Omaha. Pros: Way less boneheaded moves besides leaving in pitchers too long on occasion Positive: Got to supers B
  4. O

    OT: Need Career Advice/Opinions

    impressive. really, really impressive.
  5. O

    Men’s Basketball Season Opener

    I work at UNA. The basketball team here is no scrub. Pujols is a good coach, especially for this size of school. They were an inch from making the tourny last year and will probably be just as good this year. I cut it off last night worried that I'd have to fake being happy that my...
  6. O

    Woodward out at LSU

    Was told this morning that LSU has an interim president, interim provost, (now) interim AD and no football coach......if true, yikes.
  7. O

    OT: Lipitor

    I'm on it. Have been for about 7 years. Heart issues run in my family and I caught mine early enough that it seems to be under control. No side effects, just take it every day. I am on 60 mg once a day. Buy the 90 day supply; it's worth it.
  8. O

    This WOULD Seem to Be a Terrible Year to HC Search

    Would we even go after the same caliber of coach the the LSU, Penn State, Florida programs go after? Do we really think that someone would have a tough time choosing between LSU and us? We would go after the coordinators that were collateral damage from those searches.
  9. O

    OT - No Kings Protest

    aren't these the same folks who protested Vietnam? I think they just threw the ole tie-dyed shirt in the washer/dryer and dusted off the old protest signs...... No matter what you think about the orange man, he's the pres. and will be regardless of a protest.
  10. O

    Petrino fires a lot of the defensive staff...

    I love this. All of it. I hope Petrino pisses everyone off and continues the downward trend UPig has had for the last season and a half. Now, let's go get us an SEC win, boys!!!
  11. O

    Kiffin to Bama rumors heating up again

    The ninja is already raising money. As an MSU fan that observes football fans in Alabama, every Tom, Dick, and Harry wants DeBoer out and they'll give there 25.75 to the fund to get rid of him. Not alot of happy football fans in the state of Alabama, right now.
  12. O

    Perry Cafeteria Renovation...

    there were 4 last time I checked: Perry, Fresh Foods, Vet School, athletic building. And yes, the typical student was allowed to eat in any of these with a meal plan.
  13. O

    Parking issues @State

    I'm currently working at my 3rd institution of higher learning. Mississippi State was my second stop. Every student in America complains about parking. It doesn't matter where they attend or how great the parking services office is. It's low hanging fruit and easy to complain about. Don't...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set