Recent content by o_Brokerdawg

  1. O

    Interesting video of Jackson

    Wrong. I don't see a Goldendoodle.
  2. O

    Question

    How's Paul? I'm sure I've missed his latest update.
  3. O

    RIP, Dolly Parton…

    I was on the United Way board for several years and it was truly an amazing ministry.
  4. O

    Mississippi is the most generous State in American

    The IRS. The State of Mississippi Church My kid's school. FCA
  5. O

    Hail State at 8:00

    Happened 4 years ago and went perfectly 2 years ago.
  6. O

    Hail State at 8:00

    It's maddening to be honest. My kid is going to State but this is her introduction to MSU.
  7. O

    Hail State at 8:00

    And the site is locked up. This is maddening that our school can't get this figured out.
  8. O

    On today’s episode of “Can You Fix Her?”

    While true I can almost guarantee you the young man will be ok. He'll be thinking back about this fondly for years to come. For a young lady......completely different thoughts and outcomes normally at that age.
  9. O

    Nolan Stevens

    I remember that game well. I stupidly compared his slider to Jacob Lindgren with friends that night.
  10. O

    OT: Looks like the Luigi Mangione......

    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  11. O

    Please pray for Paul Jones…

    @dawgstudent could you reach out to on3 and see if they will match a fundraiser for Paul. Shannon Terry might do that....
  12. O

    Tuberville has an NCAA proposal that I think is fair...

    Have to have restrictions/salary cap for any model to work but i love the simplicity.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale