Recent content by o_81dawg

  1. O

    Clear as day roughing the passer. Can't catch a break.

    That’s a flag if we’re Alabama, or anyone but Miss State.
  2. O

    Late hit and helmet to helmet

    That was a late hit and helmet to helmet on that last 3rd down throw. We never get the calls.
  3. O

    Go State!!!!!!1!1 from.....

    Go dawgs from Ibeteverythingiownonstatesoimdrinkingbourbonat9am, Tennessee
  4. O

    OT-Week 3 Betting Thread

    More money must be coming in on Kansas State because the line is down to -7 and +100 now. I’m starting to think the smart money knows something about our QB situation
  5. O

    Kentucky game time

    When will we know the game time for the Kentucky game? I need to make hotel reservations but can only go to a night game that Saturday.
  6. O

    Gold Cup Final

    You’re right, Altidore has to finish that. He’s always been so frustrating to watch, he could have been a world class center forward but his finishing, especially in big games and when he was playing in the EPL, has always been subpar.
  7. O

    Does anyone have an updated 2019/20 Men’s Bkb schedule?

    When does the full schedule usually come out and when can I order season tickets? This will be my first year ordering men’s basketball season tickets, what are my chances of getting lower level seats?
  8. O

    UFOs

    I was in destin during college with some friends, one night while out on the beach I saw something that looked like a star except it was zipping around the sky, paused for a moment then zipped off. It happened so fast I didn’t even have time to ask my friends if they saw it too. I would have...
  9. O

    OMAHA roll call.

    Heading that way in about 6 hours...so I should probably be asleep but it feels like Christmas Eve. Also, this feels like our year!
  10. O

    Georgia Tech in Trouble

    Do they re-seed the CWS or would we be playing Coastal Carolina in game 1 if we both make the CWS?
  11. O

    Nick Weatherspoon

    The tweet reads “dang bro it’s ova wit y’all” Am I reading too much into this? Hope so
  12. O

    Nick Weatherspoon

    He latest tweet suggest he’s done. I’m not sure how to show the screenshot or embed the tweet, someone with that talent feel free to share. If true, really hurts to lose him. We definitely need to keep Lamar now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia