Recent content by NYBlueDevil

  1. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Not directed at your post at all sir.
  2. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    I don't believe I've said anything on here overly inflammatory. I may give one liners about how a game is going without providing an alternative, but if I can't do it on a message board, where can it be done? I don't name call players or wish them gone, but honestly for some reason people on...
  3. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Read some of my posts a little more carefully, pretty sure I give some analysis. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not relevant.
  4. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    It's ok, name calling is a mature thing to do here, especially when you call out someone so inaccurately.
  5. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Umm punk? I didn't say that you idiot read the thread a little closer next time.
  6. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Some of you need to take your blue colored glasses off. Just because people don't agree with you, you call them pitiful.....grow up
  7. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Cursed season. It is what it is
  8. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Matt Jones has to know his role. It's not taking that shot
  9. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Top 5 pick can't make a transition layup?
  10. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Can we please play a different style of defense? Don't they get sick of guys blowing by every single one of our defenders?
  11. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Jackson is a walking turnover
  12. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    I'm sorry but this team is on it's way to an early out in both tournaments. No mental toughness and incredibly stupid decision making.
  13. N

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    And here comes the game getting blown open.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas