Recent content by nwineumich

  1. N

    I believe that boat is about 16 guests max. 2 dinner tables, 2 zodiacs. We found the size to...

    I believe that boat is about 16 guests max. 2 dinner tables, 2 zodiacs. We found the size to be great. As for the islands, I am not sure you can go wrong. We did 5 nights primarily on Isabela and Fernandina. If you look at the 7-night itinerary for Ocean Spray, option A looks great as we...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade