Recent content by NWHawk33

  1. NWHawk33

    ⚽⚽⚽Official 2026 World Cup Thread⚽⚽⚽

    Beyond happy Argentina won. I've wished nothing but ill will towards England since I found out those sick fvcks eat beans and tomatoes for breakfast.
  2. NWHawk33

    No low T betas in the military!!

    I mean sure but I don't find the two to be related
  3. NWHawk33

    No low T betas in the military!!

    "They will be eligible to receive testosterone replacement therapy" is not the same as "will be forced against their will to receive testosterone replacement therapy" You all realize a family doctor can do the same thing right? Yearly checkups, bloodwork, mention testosterone etc.
  4. NWHawk33

    Grocery Shortages

    I've had zero issue buying groceries. Aldi once a week and Sam's once a month. The only problem I've had is Sam's is a big store and it's hard to lug my massive penis around the whole store but that's not Trump or inflation's fault
  5. NWHawk33

    Is Mitch a vegetable?

    Glad to see him okay.
  6. NWHawk33

    Sen. Lindsey Graham is dead

    Never forget.......
  7. NWHawk33

    Sen. Lindsey Graham is dead

    Rest in Peace Mr. Graham. @Huey Grey 2 this your house?
  8. NWHawk33

    Sen. Lindsey Graham is dead

    I hope and pray that there are wars for him to push and fight for in heaven
  9. NWHawk33

    Why do stores still insist on putting booze in paper bags?

    You are supposed to use the bag to huff paint with later. Jesus people don't know how to have fun anymore
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set