Recent content by NWADawg

  1. NWADawg

    How is it the UGA Bama game is still scheduled?

    We're working on reducing concussions right now. We'll start looking at hurricanes and tornadoes once we get this wrapped up.
  2. NWADawg

    I feel so sorry for Dak.

    I'm all for Dak. He brought a lot of success and continues to bring recognition to State. But, I have a hard time saying I feel sorry for him. Getting a contract worth hundreds of millions in a league with a salary cap is a two edged sword. You get paid but you limit funds available to spend...
  3. NWADawg

    Arkansas may be the dumbest athletic department in the country

    You are correct. I spoke incorrectly. It is Alice that is the biggest philanthropist now.
  4. NWADawg

    OT: Health Insurance

    The issue is that there are cash prices and insurance prices. A relative of mine chooses not to have insurance. Husband is a lawyer and does very well. Their daughter broker her arm. Go to emergency room , get cast. ... The hospital asked her if she has insurance- answer no. Are you employed-...
  5. NWADawg

    Arkansas may be the dumbest athletic department in the country

    The Waltons, especially Helen, are very generous to northwest Arkansas. She has bigger plans than an 18 yr old that may or may not produce wins and could be gone in a year. she is building/has built a new med school and whole health hospital. I've heard that the first 1500 med students will...
  6. NWADawg

    Fanbase with the ugliest women

    There are a lot things about UPig to make fun of but the hot to not ratio in northwest Arkansas is on par or better than most. NWA => lots of people w/money => lots of hotties. The other parts of Arkansas may have a little less positive ratio.
  7. NWADawg

    Having been present at the game myself, what was said on the television....

    I was traveling and pulled the games up on Sirius. The only broadcast I could find was Bama sports. Why was a game in Starkville being broadcast on a Bama network with bama homers talking. Couldn't listen for long.
  8. NWADawg

    LoanSource Financial Home Attendance Prediction Thread - Alabama

    Base attendance 35,000 We Believe 20,000 4-game winning streak 1001 Bama fans here in Family Dollar Tide shirts 3,250 Kamario Fan Club 4,500 It's still too hot/humid/raining/.... -805 PREDICTION 62,946 It's a new stadium record!!
  9. NWADawg

    Books/Headlines you will not see published - Alabama**

    How To Have Great Teeth and Good Dental Hygiene While On Meth. Book signing will be at Walmart where roll tide shirts are 50% off (not really but retarded meth heads can't do math.)
  10. NWADawg

    Look-A-Like Thread: 2026 Gump Edition

    Lebby got a son playing for the Gumps? Better not be a starter. ***
  11. NWADawg

    Predict the next 4...

    Bout the same but I give the LSU game a 50/50 instead of an L. But, a few weeks ago, I gave us less than 50/50 shot of being 4-0. So who knows what this team can do.
  12. NWADawg

    Predict the next 4...

    You did not give 101%. Slacker! ***
  13. NWADawg

    Friday Fourplay - Missouri

    I missed some context along the way with PD and boobies.
  14. NWADawg

    How the turntables...

    I personally like adidas polos better than Nike. They fit me better. So, selfishly , I'm good with staying with adidas.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 NIL BYU announces strategic partnership with PV3 Enterprises, including NIL program for athletes
  5. 05 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias