Recent content by Nuro44

  1. Nuro44

    Yes

    Yes
  2. Nuro44

    Seat Geek

    Seat Geek
  3. Nuro44

    Seat Geek

    Seat Geek
  4. Nuro44

    A friend of mine tell today to sell my tickets on this board so I really don’t know how it’s...

    A friend of mine tell today to sell my tickets on this board so I really don’t know how it’s works but she told me I shouldn’t send my tickets to scammers without getting a prove of payment so I don’t know what to say
  5. Nuro44

    I can do $145 I got Venmo

    I can do $145 I got Venmo
  6. Nuro44

    I can do $145 I got Venmo

    I can do $145 I got Venmo
  7. Nuro44

    Yes $190/each

    Yes $190/each
  8. Nuro44

    Yes $190/each

    Yes $190/each
  9. Nuro44

    I have 2 seats on section: 24 row: 53 $900/each And 2 seats on section: 27 row: 40 $675/each...

    I have 2 seats on section: 24 row: 53 $900/each And 2 seats on section: 27 row: 40 $675/each Thanks.
  10. Nuro44

    I got two seats 6,7 Section: Q Row: F $190 or make me an offer. Thanks

    I got two seats 6,7 Section: Q Row: F $190 or make me an offer. Thanks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Sports Predictions Texas A&M vs. Missouri Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 On3 Football South Carolina at Florida Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch