Recent content by NU'06er

  1. NU'06er

    Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Five (10/2-10/3)

    That's two weeks in a row with RGIII on the call. I'm sure it's just coincidence, but kinda odd considering the guy has no particular tie to Northwestern (or even the B1G for that matter)...
  2. NU'06er

    Game Haiku— PSU (Wednesday early edition)

    Wisconsin beat them? With Fickell as the head coach? We just might be okay…
  3. NU'06er

    PSU v NU @ The Library at Ryan Field Prediction Thread

    Prior to the season, I’d have said this was a reach of a game to expect to win. They’ve played well enough that it’s hard not to think they have a decent chance. Gut says Penn State in a close one. But if you’re giving me the points, I’m taking the ‘Cats and crossing my fingers!
  4. NU'06er

    NRF Ticket Situation is Wacky

    I’m not thrilled with NU’s greedily transactional approach to fandom (par for the course as it may be these days), but I’ll be damned if this isn’t the fairest point about empty seats I’ve seen yet…
  5. NU'06er

    Game Haiku___ Indy

    Prime shilled for AFLAC Cignetti shills for State Farm 'Cats win without Schill?
  6. NU'06er

    NU @ IU Prediction Thread

    42-21 Hoosiers, but I think it'll be closer than that prediction suggests, I just think Cig is not one to avoid scoring in garbage time.
  7. NU'06er

    Big Ten scheduling

    Can't speak to the timing of which games end up landing when, but with respect to the rotation of who plays who in any given season, I think they did an impressive job of balancing various considerations ranging from travel to protected rivalries. I'd be reasonably happy if the next 5-year cylce...
  8. NU'06er

    Just enjoying the moment

    Preach. There's more work to do, of course, but starting 2-0 (let alone looking as great as they did vs. Colorado) was passing two very important early tests given the way the schedule shakes out this year, and puts them in position to play meaningful football late in the season just by taking...
  9. NU'06er

    Game Haiku

    Buffs coach? Past his prime. AFLAC duck can't save you now! Two bunny hutch wins...
  10. NU'06er

    UoC @ NU Prediction Thread

    Fightin' Carl Richardson's 30 Fightin' Katie Hnida's 20
  11. NU'06er

    Colorado real deal?

    We’re a 3.5 point favorite.
  12. NU'06er

    Game Haiku

    Early bye this year Packing up the bunny hutch Ryan Field awaits
  13. NU'06er

    2026 Season Prediction Thread

    Welp. If anyone else is voting on this poll, you've got just under 48 hours left to do it. Go Cats!
  14. NU'06er

    First games are the worst (unless they’re not)

    The median prediction for NU on the season wins poll thread is 7, despite the 5.5 o/u in Vegas. I don't think there's a lack of belief on these boards, just hope that belief is fulfilled...!
  15. NU'06er

    Greatest Poster in WR History

    Speaking of haikus: Poem time for Jackrabbits? Stetson Hats aren't 'Cats...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set