Recent content by nu greek

  1. N

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Rutgers

    That works too.
  2. N

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Rutgers

    This team is soft, not physical and lazy.
  3. N

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Rutgers

    WTF is wrong with this team? I love Martinelli, but come on....
  4. N

    NU commit Hodge tears ACL

    Typical for the program.
  5. N

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Minnesota

    Pathetic Performance
  6. N

    Start KJ, let Reid be the 6th man

    Mullins is a spark and we need his grit. I have seen the incoming class many times in Wilmette at Starbucks and their size is very unimpressive. Lacking strength and physical maturity. Maybe in a year or two.
  7. N

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Ohio State

    Chris needs to play the players that have energy like Mullins. Yesterday was on him and sticking with Reid. Singleton is very skinny and I have seen him up Coles and a wind can blow him over.
  8. N

    Roll call mercyhurst

    on my way.
  9. N

    John Shurna pro career over?

    I did a double take for sure!!!
  10. N

    RIP Paul Flatley

    An outstanding Representative of NU. One of the first games I saw with my Dad was in '62. RIP.
  11. N

    Fitz Suing NU Trial

    I'm sure I will get deleted, but here goes. Richardson doesn't carry a Cross, he hides in it's shadow, because he is the *****.
  12. N

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Ohio State

    Nice to see a road win after a season of real adversity. Nicely done Gents. This Team gives it all.
  13. N

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. No. 17 Wisconsin

    Correct. 46-38 and Wisconsin was not playing well at all. The open 3 missed was a real change in momentum for them. Make that 3 and it's 49-38. The place would have been electric.
  14. N

    Cignetti quote on winning now

    Love your optimism and would enjoy that for years to come. Nothing is impossible.
  15. N

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Purdue

    Unfortunately the end of the first half is very typical. That should not happen. Oh well.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released