Recent content by NU-Dog

  1. N

    Notre Dame-USC football program complete set (1926-2025) up for auction

    I’ve been collecting football programs for my entire life. Lots of NU programs in my collection. I’ve decided to let my full run of ND-SC programs go. They’re up for auction now, and the link is below. Perhaps some of you might know someone who is interested...
  2. N

    NU is after 6-foot-5 Ohio safety Garner Wallace

    Good one! Actually, two of FDR's three VPs!
  3. N

    Streaming options for International viewers

    VPNs are great. I use PIA and it works great. While overseas, I can easily view anything in the US. When I'm home, I can easily view the BBC or CBC. Win win.
  4. N

    Print at home tix

    After receiving my email, I spoke with my rep. She said we don't have to print out the tix. If we wish, we have a mobile entry option. Just show the PDF bar code image at the entrance gate.
  5. N

    NU @ Stanford Game Time?

    Officially announced today: Kickoff is at 1 pm PDT
  6. N

    NU adds FCS Morgan State to 2020 schedule

    Would have made more sense to play this game against Morgan St. at Wrigley, keeping our game against Wisconsin at Ryan. Guarantee of two big crowds, rather than just one.
  7. N

    Local news from San Diego.

    Yes, I bought one this morning at a 7-11 near our hotel in the Gaslamp.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield