Recent content by NTXCAT

  1. N

    Turn any UK loss into a win. Which game would you choose?

    I think I'd go championship games first because a 'ship is so hard to come by. But, there are some losses in UK history that would have (had we won) given us a clear path to a championship, so I included some of them on my list. My #1 is '66- Rupp's Runts, hands down. Erases the "racist" stigma...
  2. N

    Turn any UK loss into a win. Which game would you choose?

    Yep. Jacksonville, UCLA, St. Bonny & NM State...UK wins that title, but I think it's gotta be a title game to change.
  3. N

    Final 4 Picks

    UK Sparty Kansas A&M UK beats Kansas 77-74. Ulis feeds Murray for a three at the buzzer to win the best NCAA game in history.
  4. N

    Pencil A & M in as an early round NCAA upset victim

    I'm biased because I know Billy Kennedy from his Murray State time, but I think he's a helluva coach. Stansbury is a good in-game coach. Their kids are tough as nails. I think they could be a FF team.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury