Recent content by NSBVOL1

  1. N

    Does Tennessee remind you of the 96 UK team?

    Vol fan here...first off Wes Rucker is a joke. Agree this team isn’t as talented as 96 UK team. But you guys do seem to be a little overly sensitive on your board of late about this Tennessee team. Not sure how far we will go but it’s pretty dumb to not recognize this is a pretty damn good...
  2. N

    Finally here. It's game week. Bring on those vo

    I’ll be back to talk about this so called curbstomping your predicting after the game. Book it.
  3. N

    Finally here. It's game week. Bring on those vo

    Probably cause nobody is scared of your team. Some on here acting like you guys are a top 5 football team. All I’m saying is if you guys think we will be anything like last years team your gonna have a long stressful day. It’s gonna be a good game that could go either way. Me personally I...
  4. N

    Finally here. It's game week. Bring on those vo

    You guys are a pretty confident bunch that’s for sure. I’m predicting a fairly high scoring game with turnovers dictating the winner. You guys will score but I fully expect TN to do the same. But if you guys expect the 17’ Vols to show up y’all are in for a long Saturday. Good luck.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota