Recent content by notYaBoy

  1. notYaBoy

    OT (kinda): Fantasy Football Team Names.

    Off in the Showers That way when I lost, you beat "off in the showers"
  2. notYaBoy

    Baseball season prediction thread...

    We're an average SEC team this year which means we will be in the top 16 and host a regional and not make it out of the super.
  3. notYaBoy

    I’m glad Dakota

    D1 Baseball's article on our game last night had a lengthy section on his struggles. I thought it was interesting to kind of hear his take on the mental struggles of the slump.
  4. notYaBoy

    Weekend Rotation

    What says the pack on the weekend rotation? I would have heavily considered moving TBD to Friday to matchup against Smith.
  5. notYaBoy

    Charlie Condon..........

    Seems like not so much a miracle but, rather our pitching staff and fielding is pretty good.
  6. notYaBoy

    Baseball Transfers

    Per D1 Baseball we have the #24 baseball transfer class
  7. notYaBoy

    Baseball Outlook Question

    For those questioning our transfers, D1 Baseball has us with the #4 class and like mentioned before LSU with #1
  8. notYaBoy

    OT: western movies

    If you haven’t seen it already Open Range is an excellent western from this century
  9. notYaBoy

    D1 Baseball Preseason Top 25

    D1 Baseball released their preseason rankings . I am excited only 31 days left.
  10. notYaBoy

    Keeping up with Baseball News

    I don't spend all day or get really in depth on sports news, but I do like to browse the articles, especially when they are pro-MSU. During baseball season In the past I have read through articles on D1 baseball concerning the top teams (not just MSU) and this keeps me fairly informed on what's...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Big 12 programs working toward flipping defensive lineman Charles Egbo
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban links NIL, boosters to 33 college football coaches being fired after 2025-2026 season