Recent content by NotDanHurley

  1. N

    Stopgap

    You ever get thru to mitch today? LOL
  2. N

    Kentucky to offer Hurley

    I've heard through the grapevine he hasn't heard anything from Kentucky.
  3. N

    Post-Cal Roster Speculation

    You don't think there's any other coach that could convince Z to come back? I think there's other coaches that could.
  4. N

    Pilgrim says Hurley

    I heard on the Trilly Discord that Hurley is keeping his phone on ringer all night just in case someone calls him.
  5. N

    Does Mitch sleep tonight?

    He must be sleeping. I hear he's not picking up his phone at all.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football Steve Sarkisian: Cole Hutson finally cleared, 'ready to play, until SEC tells us otherwise'