Recent content by NotCadaver

  1. NotCadaver

    Missouri Countdown Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    For StrangeBrew: "Shut up, Missouri! Or we'll pour....(it on)"
  2. NotCadaver

    I found something out at my specialist today…

    I'm so sorry you're going through this man. Keep fighting and keep praying. I know I'll be praying for you, and I know God loves you. Keep the Faith and keep fighting.
  3. NotCadaver

    Midfield - not from 2023

    That Mississippi Gulf Coast CC?
  4. NotCadaver

    Homegate must have foods for college football weekend

    My wife got a recipe years ago that was from some restaurant in Alabama. Not sure which one. But try it and let me know what you think. We call it the Redneck Charcuterie board... Saltine cracker with Palmetto pimento cheese spread A wickles pickle slice A slice of country pleasin sausage And a...
  5. NotCadaver

    Homegate must have foods for college football weekend

    What is your best "must have" snack/meal for a college football Saturday at the house in front of the TV? Im in need of some new fat boy snacks this season. Can be a meal, a snack, a traditional food, etc.
  6. NotCadaver

    Pre-Season Hot Take what ya got?

    All of our optimism is gone after 2 weeks
  7. NotCadaver

    ULM Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    No, that's the University of Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns. Same difference though
  8. NotCadaver

    ULM Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    Going to have to cuss at jersey numbers, because I don't know anybody's name
  9. NotCadaver

    I was 100% on the Lebby train until last night

    Let me rephrase. He was headed TOWARDS being a hot commodity. Had he beaten Tennessee (should have), or Texas, or even Florida. Talking heads were ready to give him "SEC coach of the year" votes. And then the bottom has absolutely fallen out now. After crapping away those opportunities, we have...
  10. NotCadaver

    I was 100% on the Lebby train until last night

    Agree on all of this. Why has he abandoned the running game with our RB's? I understand we have some injuries, but if you don't feel like Bothwell or Booth can gain yards, what makes you think the QB will? Especially when everyone in the country knows when 1 is in the game he's running. and our...
  11. NotCadaver

    I was 100% on the Lebby train until last night

    I'm with you. Exactly where I am after yesterday's game. That comic show inside the 10 with 7 chances, and seeing us run QB draw after QB draw, and then the Field Goal clown show that followed. There's being bad, being out talented, I can live with that. But being an embarrassment and looking...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on how the fun of coaching diminished as Alabama got better