Recent content by notanyonesfan1

  1. N

    Football Cleveland County

    If true I hope the rest of their scheduled games go down as forfeits and not just no game played. It'd help all our RPIs to get the forfeit wins
  2. N

    Football Cleveland County

    Ok I'll give you there's only been 3 big games between the two counties, but what's the record in those 3 games? 3-0 CC? Burns alone is 34-0 against GC since 2018. Yes most of those were against very bad teams but it does include a few wins over SP & SC and a pretty good EG team in 2021
  3. N

    Football Cleveland County

    I mean Cleveland County is 10-0 against Gaston County so far this year so yeah. Consistency
  4. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Oh absolutely not. Nobody is gonna want to see you guys in the playoffs. Hell I don't want to have too see you guys again 🤣
  5. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    So now Burns has all but earned a bye in the 1st round of the playoffs. And possibly get 2 home playoff games, we currently sit at # 4 in RPI in the West. I don't want to take the Cherryville game for granted but most likely at the least have set up a conference championship game with Shelby the...
  6. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    If y'all do, me, you & BBD02 need to meet up before the game
  7. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    One more thing I wanna add to the Burns / Cramer game.... Ryan Sisk.... He's missed some kicks this year but that kid stepped up and hit the kick when Burns needed it which ended up being the points to win the game. Incredibly proud of him!
  8. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    I agree West Iredell is gonna be a problem in the 4A playoffs
  9. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    That decision to not go for 2 and Cramers decision to take a shot that Burns picked off and returned for a pick 6 with 16 seconds left in the 1st half instead of just running out the clock up 10-0 was the difference in the game.
  10. N

    Football Cleveland County

    They were.
  11. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    You know I was kinda shocked that when Cramer scored and went up 22-21 with what like 5 mins left that they didn't go for 2 there and try to make it a 3 point game. Couldn't believe they just kicked the XP. You gotta go for 2 there always
  12. N

    Football Cleveland County

    Burns has I believe a 34 game win streak against Gaston County teams now dating back to I believe 2018.
  13. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Man you guys are a hell of a team. # 22 is a load
  14. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    WHAT. A. GAME! BURNS WINS 24-23!
  15. N

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Definitely should have just ran the clock out there. Big break for Burns
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win