Recent content by NorthShoreScout

  1. N

    CPL Pick’Em Week 3

    My oh my! Pardon me for missing the first 2 weeks, I was out at the lake house in Lake Geneva celebrating the kids finally going back to school. Let’s get down to business shall we: Butler over Dyett. My butler is a hard working man. I really don’t know how he puts up with my wife’s BS...
  2. N

    CPL Week 8 Pick’em

    Oh it feels good to be back. Since the wife does not care about football other than asking the kids coach why isn't he playing, even though I tell her its none of her bees wax and just face the fact that he is not good enough to start yet, I resort to telling my friends, they get a chuckle out...
  3. N

    CPL WEEK 7 PREDICTIONS

    Not one for talking crap to another thread member behind a computer screen but very unimpressed with the insight Westmont Butcher offered. This is the CPL pick em thread, all shots in the dark are welcomed, even if it makes no sense. Step it up
  4. N

    CPL WEEK 7 PREDICTIONS

    Oh man, this is the highlight of my week besides watching my sons play on friday night! Last week I talked my wife's ear off all week about the thread! But like always, she did not care and was not have any of it. All she cared about was playing our family vacation to The Hamptons for Christmas...
  5. N

    CPL Week 6 Predictions

    Being new to the website and knowing very little about CPS anything besides basketball, figure I can give this a go. Usually I’m up on the north shore the kids play up here on fridays. Anyways: Young over Dusable. I think MJs kid went there for basketball, so they probably have some athletes...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: SMU has moved into the driver's seat for blue-chip EDGE -- and a decision is nearing