Recent content by nobuck

  1. N

    The Clarrett Chronicles

    You're a mummy in search of a tomb...
  2. N

    The Truth About OSU: It has been outscored on the road

    Can "it" upset us? It is the favorite and will roll...
  3. N

    Why I hate dOSU

    Haha...I hope that this giant run on sentence is not the product of a NW education...And, you may want to get a tetanus shot tout de suite.... I notice the subsequent shame lists seem to get as thin as Fitz's hair after 2004..Oops... Speaking on behalf of The Ohio State University: 1) Love...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Georgia soars to No. 1 after win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Alabama QB Keelon Russell after instant classic in the SEC