Recent content by Noah121

  1. N

    Game Haiku

    Origin of their Logo change: A complaint by Buffalo Upstate?
  2. N

    I don't understand leaving a game early.

    The only NU football game I ever left early was the 2017 Minnesota game with its 30 degree cold rain and piercing wind. It was semi involuntary as the rest of my party had had enough of the weather and we were up 35-0 in the 4th. I also left the UNL game semi involuntarily this weekend due to...
  3. N

    Game Haiku

    Stop State at Forty Even that a tall order Go Wildcats I guess?
  4. N

    NU @ UI Prediction Thread

    Iowa 6 Northwestern 9
  5. N

    Game Haiku

    iowapolis dysfunctional contestants sickos have delight [Petition to rename Iowa City Iowapolis in the style of Minneapolis or Indianapolis. Heck, while we are at it, rename the Chiefs Kingdom as Kansapolis!]
  6. N

    Game Haiku

    Bucky at Ryan This is OUR turf to defend Please bring back oh nine
  7. N

    UW @ NU Prediction Thread

    Northwestern 9 Wisconsin 14
  8. N

    Has any team ever only scored 7 points with 5 Turnovers?

    In 2009, Nebraska turned it over EIGHT times against Iowa State, and lost 7-9. Yes, ISU only scored 9 points off 8 takeaways.
  9. N

    Game Haiku

    return from lurking all blacks worn on the wildcats good news like n z ?
  10. N

    That felt like a bowl win.

    It's kind of funny: Nebraska played a similar conference game in Tokyo 30 years ago, against the other purple Wildcats (Kansas State). However, it was in November instead of Week 0, and of course that Husker team was well-coached and dominant.
  11. N

    Phenomenal Nebraska Fan Reaction

    I'll have to watch this video at some point! It seems like every game in the Frost era has the Huskers make a mistake that they fail to mentally recover from, and then lose the game as a result. There's really something about team chemistry and strength of coaching that has been missing from...
  12. N

    Women

    Good that we survived a bad game against an underachieving opponent. Post-finals doldrums, maybe?
  13. N

    Random Oddity- Wake Loses to UNC, Remains 5-0 in ACC

    I've seen it a few times in the WIAC (a D3 conference), but in hockey.
  14. N

    Nebraskans busting on Ryan Field.

    I'm glad I'm not the condescending variety... since I'm a justified dual fan of NU and UNL. It's been a bad year for three of my fall teams (both football, NU volleyball), a rough year for UNL volleyball, but at least we've got NU field hockey and Nebraska rifle (which gets jokes about always...
  15. N

    OTHER GAMES - Week 0

    It was obviously Week 0 for FOX too! Two very similar Martinez QBs. And Martinez I got so much flak in 2011 after losing at home to NU. Just like Martinez I.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas