Recent content by No Chores

  1. N

    Game Haiku— PSU (Wednesday early edition)

    Yep it's me on the left facing my long time great friend Steve Schlegel, who passed in late February. I've dropped about 15 pounds since then, not by reducing my beer intake, but by eating less. Uber and others probably won't recognize me next week when I come out for my 61st Reunion and the...
  2. N

    Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field

    My sentiments exactly. Thanks so much Matt.
  3. N

    NRF Ticket Situation is Wacky

    Yes, including a new tailgate location and a seat in the Loft Club. Couldn't ask for anything more.
  4. N

    NRF Ticket Situation is Wacky

    Thanks, before I do that though doles anybody on the Board have an extra ticket available for the Ball Sate Homecoming Game on October 10. I'd be happy to pay face value
  5. N

    NRF Ticket Situation is Wacky

    I just lost the ticket I had for the homecoming game because a friend rescinded his season tickets because he got screwed over on parking I am not electronically astute, so can you give me some advice
  6. N

    NU @ IU Prediction Thread

    We crushed Colorado despite injuries to a couple of key starters, so I think we can beat the Hoosiers. Cat's shock the world and we win with field goal as time runs out 30 - 27.
  7. N

    Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Four (9/25-9/26)

    Thanks Styre, should be a fun weekend, Beer and Lazy Boy are ready!
  8. N

    Point Spread vs. Indiana

    'Cats are 21.5 point dogs. If I were a betting man I'd take the 'Cats.
  9. N

    UoC @ NU Prediction Thread

    'Cats win and cover easily - 27 - 17
  10. N

    Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Three (9/18-9/19)

    Thanks Styre. Just sitting here in my Lazy Boy savoring your usual great job. All is well.
  11. N

    Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Two (9/11-9/12)

    Michigan beat Oklahoma because they outplayed them despite some very dumb person foul penalties. Best of all my younger grandson was there to tour the campus and watch the game with his mother who is a Michigan alum as well.
  12. N

    Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Two (9/11-9/12)

    I assume you meant to say Ohio State, but why would anybody root for an SEC team against a Big Ten team?
  13. N

    Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Two (9/11-9/12)

    Nope, I push one button on my TV remote and then follow Styre's instructions.
  14. N

    Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Two (9/11-9/12)

    Huh, just go to the Wildcat Report football board. No app necessary.
  15. N

    Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Two (9/11-9/12)

    Great job as usual Styre. All I need to do now is turn on my TV at the appropriate times.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football Steve Sarkisian on Texas-Oklahoma playing at the Cotton Bowl: 'I would not change it for anything'