Recent content by No alias its Kennedy

  1. N

    Football Cleveland County

    I was a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP coach in Wrestling before I ever stepped foot at KMHS. I was also VOTED NCHSAA COACH OF THE YEAR meaning at one time, my peers considered me the BEST.In other words Winning was in my DNA. But you were right about thing.I was just a PART of the success KMHS. I was...
  2. N

    Football Cleveland County

    SHUTDOWN24. Let’s get right to Business. Mentioning Our name after 3 years tells me we had a great run on the sidelines at km high school. You are a keyboard loving super fan who probably has never stood on a sideline in your life. The fact that you believe Me, the Ashbrook staff, CFI, Darrel...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Bryce Young tapped as ESPN College GameDay guest picker for Alabama vs. Georgia
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate