Recent content by Nm7710

  1. N

    2 Things...

    They all make so much money today it is kinda hard to feel sorry for them
  2. N

    I like Beamer. Let's keep him.

    Maybe just cut his pay to a million, and buy better players
  3. N

    In defense of Beamer

    Most everything said in these post is true, I think it all points to one answer , it’s got to be the Chicken Curse
  4. N

    I don't really follow college basketball ...

    Not my argument, just wondering who puppy is
  5. N

    Frank McGuire is in his grave spinning like a lathe

    Same here, totally agree, I think even Clemson fans liked the teams McGuire had when Roach , Owen’s, Ribock , Cremins , and many others played
  6. N

    Frank McGuire is in his grave spinning like a lathe

    The McGuire days were really fun, remember couldn’t wait till they played, most of their games were on tv and they were big time games, we’ll never see that again
  7. N

    Anyone else enduring this flu bug that's going around?

    Ain’t that the truth, just a cold seems to take forever to get rid of it , had the flu too, just got over it , glad that’s over with at least for this year !
  8. N

    Sixth...now seventh...now eighth olineman enters portal

    Yeah, changing the head coach has really worked out for us in the past, every 4 or 5 years we’ve done that and look at where we’re at, time to try something new and keep our coach longer than that, as far as the o line goes, good riddance, Teasley could recruit but obviously can’t coach, start...
  9. N

    If there’s any politician on here I have a suggestion

    Agree, should put up a toll somewhere on I-95 and have all the travelers from up north heading to Florida for the winter and the beaches help pay for the up keep of SC roads
  10. N

    I think Beamer is doing a great job

    If you’ve been a gamecock fan as long as I have you know there’s a lot of bad seasons to go along with a few good ones, no doubt Beamer has had a lot of learning on the job issues but right now he’s making some really solid moves, with the new AD in place it seems to be a major difference in...
  11. N

    TCU PORTAL TRANSFER

    You lost me before the first comma , 😂
  12. N

    Well, Beamer proved us all wrong

    What I liked about Morrison’s time here the most was Joe Lee Duns defense, now that was a lot of fun to watch
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act