Recent content by NJDOVES_rivals

  1. N

    BTN

    BTN loved the blue blood B1G schools and/or original big ten teams
  2. N

    Lathan Sommerville

    Senior moments are an HONOR
  3. N

    When Mag Comes Back

    I’ve noticed the first two home games this year, there had been much less fan fare on the starting line up. (During introductions). Last year it was like a huge celebration of each starter that was announced. I think it’s smart of Pike to calm it down a bit because of the depth and so many...
  4. N

    Rutgers basketball: Gavitt Games opponent loses key player to injury

    I’m really looking forward to this game.
  5. N

    Henry's Diner

    Whoever runs Henry’s dinner is either filthy rich or doesn’t really care about his business. My friends and I always marveled over the prime time loss of revenue at pregame events. They are typically closed at prime time venues. Unbelievably!
  6. N

    **CHOP23 PROMO -- Full year of Rivals premium for just $33!** (EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT)

    Richard, I’m having trouble signing up. I’m already signed in and I go to the link and it asks for my password and it doesn’t work. I reset it and it still doesn’t work. I’d like to go premium with the Chop23 promo.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears