Recent content by NJDOVES

  1. NJDOVES

    Hi - I’m back …

    lol - I’ll have to change my avatar
  2. NJDOVES

    Hi - I’m back …

    I just posted that because I was having trouble ( and still am until now) replying to any posts saying “ I have insufficient privileges to post” But thanks for the welcome back!
  3. NJDOVES

    Hi - I’m back …

    Just renewed, been away for awhile…
  4. NJDOVES

    Creighton Final Team in Vegas Tournie

    If your going to be away for Thanksgiving, it might just as well be for major NIL 💰 package… Patients paid off here.
  5. NJDOVES

    Gavin Griffiths to Nebraska

    The headline says Nebraska hit with Tornado! Was that Griffith’s? True story, they were…
  6. NJDOVES

    Cliff and Gavin (missing Piece?)

    Sad but true
  7. NJDOVES

    MBB renewals

    Got a message from my RU Agent saying to expect it tomorrow. The link he sent didn’t work saying “Sorry, you currently have no applications available online.” I’ll just wait for the email.
  8. NJDOVES

    Tyson Acuff - incoming transfer

    I love this get. We desperately need another penetrating guard who can go to the rim or dish. Watching his tape, he reminded me a little of Young. The first four wins when JWill was eligible it was due to him going to the basket. They should complement each other. I’m excited!
  9. NJDOVES

    Don't look RU fans ...The "RU doesn’t run offense claim is DEBUNKED .....

    Great debate going on here. I’d just like to mention that the offense is primarily run by Coach knight and the defense primarily run by Coach Pike. Ultimately the responsibility lies with Coach Pike but I’m sure he agrees with most if not all of Coach Knight’s offenses.
  10. NJDOVES

    GG to portal?

    Isn’t this the “premium board”?
  11. NJDOVES

    Basketball Rutgers falls to Maryland in round one of B1G Tournament

    We can't make layups and we can't make open shots. We can’t even make FT’s, so just dunk it.
  12. NJDOVES

    Basketball Rutgers falls to Maryland in round one of B1G Tournament

    I swear, if I’m Pike, I put Cliff, Ogbole, and Woolf in together and tell the guards to dish it low and just score!
  13. NJDOVES

    THE OFFICIAL FIRST ROUND BIG TEN TOURNAMENT PREDICTION THREAD: RUTGERS-MARYLAND

    I’m really a positive person especially when it comes to my Rutgers but I’ve been so disappointed recently that I’m out of gas. Rutgers - 58 Enemy - 69
  14. NJDOVES

    THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MINNESOTA PREDICTION THREAD

    Rutgers 64 Enemy 61
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class