Recent content by Njcanesfan

  1. N

    Women's Hoops Rutgers Women's Basketball to participate in 2026 FISU America Games in Peru

    Is the stream working? I cannot find a working link.
  2. N

    No BAC review of Game??

    I am here with you.
  3. N

    Rutgers basketball's European freshmen are dropping dimes and rhymes

    I finally stopped believing the offseason hype. Took me a good 10 years. lol.
  4. N

    Andy Katz gives his ten best student sections in MBB

    I know. I sat in them once as a FB recruit. Long time ago. Let’s just say there was plenty of room slide around. lol.
  5. N

    RU #16 in The Athletic Way Too Early rankings

    How to you do it though
  6. N

    Lathan Sommerville -- Sectional Final 3/1 8pm

    That was one of my last years as a Kentucky fan. That was tough. Ironically the one and done era took my heart out of being a Kentucky fan. And I’ve been full on RU since EJ’s last year. Now look…. 2 one in dones coming to RU. lol. I’ll take it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.