Recent content by njbruin

  1. njbruin

    With a little OCD, I hesitate to add that I should’ve written “Purdue’s John Wooden“. Thanks...

    With a little OCD, I hesitate to add that I should’ve written “Purdue’s John Wooden“. Thanks for your work on BROCAST and POC, even when mommy and daddy occasionally fight! 😉
  2. njbruin

    [Does this profile post replace PMs that we used on the old site?] I really enjoy your BROCAST...

    [Does this profile post replace PMs that we used on the old site?] I really enjoy your BROCAST and POC's. You might have dodged a tiny bullet when you and Ryan were making fun of Purdue's "retroactive" national championship in 1932. You likely forgot that the National Player of the Year in 1932...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Steve Spurrier re-affirms belief in Florida after blowout loss to Missouri: 'One game does not define the season'